Advantages of fiber laser cutting over early laser cuttingYoyokuo
With the development of 4K/3D/laser projection/high frame rate/LED light source, coaxial audio and other technical hot spots, mainstream projector manufacturers have successively launched their own laser projector products in the first half of 2014, which has made laser light sources a hot topic. Topic, how far can the laser go? What are the problems with the laser light source? How did each company solve these problems in the process of applying them to the construction of the theater?
Advantages of fiber laser cutting over early laser cutting:
- The laser is transmitted to the focusing head through the optical fiber, and the flexible connection method is easy to match the production line to realize automatic work.
- The ideal beam quality of the optical fiber greatly improves the cutting quality and work efficiency.
- The extremely high stability of the fiber laser and the long life of the pump diode determine that there is no need to adjust the current to adapt to the aging problem of the xenon lamp like the traditional lamp pumped laser, which greatly improves the stability of production and the consistency of the product. Sex.
- The photoelectric conversion efficiency of the fiber laser is higher than 25%, and the system consumes less power, has a small size, and occupies a small area.
- Compact structure, high system integration, few failures, simple and easy to use, no optical adjustment, low maintenance or zero maintenance, truly “light emitting from the ground”, plus anti-shock, vibration, and dust resistance, which is truly suitable for industrial processing Applications. At present, the low- and medium-priced laser cutting machine with a price of about one million, the optional lasers are basically 1-2KW fast axial flow CO2 lasers, which need to be filled with He, Ne, CO2 and other gases, and the maintenance cost is 20 yuan/hour The power consumption of the system is about 30KW (the main power-consuming components are the power supply of the laser, the cooling system and the bed), plus the blowing cost, the lens and the cutting nozzle and other consumables, the cumulative hourly use cost is nearly 100 yuan.
The system including cooling and charging covers an area of up to tens of square meters. There is also a low-priced laser cutting machine. The optional lasers are all 500W bi-xenon lamp pumped YAG lasers. Two xenon lamps need to be replaced every few hundred hours. The total cost is about 3 yuan/hour, and the system consumes The electricity is about 30KW (the main power consumption parts are the power supply of the laser, the cooling system and the bed), plus the blowing cost, the lens and the cutting nozzle and other consumables, the cumulative hourly usage cost is about 60 yuan. The footprint of the system including cooling and inflation is slightly smaller than that of the fast axial flow CO2 laser cutting system. But the biggest problem with this system is that the life of the xenon lamp is short, and the current needs to be adjusted frequently to adapt to the aging problem of the xenon lamp, the second is to change the xenon lamp frequently to re-adjust the light path, and the third is a more complex hard light path system that requires frequent debugging and maintenance to ensure Excellent optical quality suitable for cutting. All these factors have greatly affected the stability of industrial production and the consistency of products.