The CNC cutting machine has the characteristics of fast cutting speed and small slitting during the cutting process. The design of the industrial master machine tool ensures the high speed and stability of the laser cutting process. It is equipped with fiber lasers of different powers, which can cut and perforate various metals and materials at high speed and precision. With the follow-up dynamic focusing device, during the cutting process In the process, the cutting quality can always be maintained.
Laser machines are used in sheet metal processing, environmental protection equipment, cabinets, electrical cabinets, agricultural machinery, kitchenware, auto parts, sports equipment, lighting, metal crafts, fans, electrical parts, communication equipment, food machinery, logistics equipment, advertising, hardware, Doors and windows and other industries.
Main Features:The industrial master machine tool design ensures the high speed and stability of the laser cutting process. It is equipped with fiber lasers of different powers, which can cut and perforate various metals and materials at high speed and precision. With the follow-up dynamic focusing device, during the cutting process It can always maintain the same cutting quality, which is a cost-effective large-format laser cutting machine.
Applicable industry：Widely used in sheet metal processing, advertising sign production, high and low voltage electrical cabinet production, mechanical parts, kitchenware, automobiles, machinery, metal crafts, saw blades, electrical parts, glasses industry, springs, circuit boards, electric kettles, medical micro Electronics, hardware, knife measuring tools and other industries..
In the cutting process, the CNC cutting machine has the characteristics of fast cutting speed and small kerf, which may cause the actual cutting speed to be limited, the kerf is too large, the cutting surface is irregular, etc., and the mechanical failure of the plasma CNC cutting machine itself must be eliminated. Failure to correctly set the relevant parameters of the plasma CNC cutting machine during operation will also affect the actual cutting effect.
1. No-load voltage and arc column voltage
The plasma cutting power supply must have a high enough no-load voltage to easily start the arc and make the plasma arc burn stably. The no-load voltage is generally 120-600V, and the arc column voltage is generally half of the no-load voltage. Increasing the arc column voltage can significantly increase the power of the plasma arc, thereby increasing the cutting speed and cutting larger thickness metal plates. The arc column voltage is often not reached by adjusting the gas flow and increasing the internal shrinkage of the electrode, but the arc column voltage cannot exceed 65% of the no-load voltage, otherwise the plasma arc will be unstable.
2. Cutting current
Increasing the cutting current can also increase the power of the plasma arc, but it is limited by the maximum allowable current, otherwise the plasma arc column will become thicker, the slit width will increase, and the electrode life will decrease.
3. Gas flow
Increasing the gas flow can not only increase the arc column voltage, but also enhance the compression of the arc column, so that the plasma arc energy is more concentrated and the jet force is stronger, thus improving the cutting speed and quality. However, if the gas flow is too large, it will shorten the arc column, increase the heat loss, and weaken the cutting ability until the cutting process cannot be performed normally.
4. Electrode shrinkage
The so-called shrinkage refers to the distance between the electrode and the end surface of the cutting nozzle. A proper distance can make the arc be well compressed in the cutting nozzle, and obtain a plasma arc with concentrated energy and high temperature for effective cutting. If the distance is too large or too small, the electrode will be seriously burned, the cutting tip will be burnt out and the cutting ability will be reduced. The shrinkage is generally 8-11mm.
5. Cutting nozzle height
The height of the cutting nozzle refers to the distance from the end of the cutting nozzle to the surface of the workpiece to be cut. The distance is generally 4~10mm. It is the same as the internal shrinkage of the electrode, and the distance must be appropriate to give full play to the cutting efficiency of the plasma arc, otherwise the cutting efficiency and cutting quality will be reduced or the cutting nozzle will burn out.
6. Cutting speed
The above various factors directly affect the compression effect of the plasma arc, that is, the temperature and energy density of the plasma arc. The high temperature and high energy of the plasma arc determine the cutting speed, so the above various factors are related to the cutting speed. On the premise of ensuring the cutting quality, the cutting speed should be increased as much as possible. This not only improves productivity, but also reduces the amount of deformation of the cut parts and the heat-affected area in the kerf area. If the cutting speed is not appropriate, the effect will be opposite, and the sticky residue will increase and the cutting quality will decrease.
The production line of automotive ideas and body stamping parts has the characteristics of continuous, high efficiency, and high reliability. The automotive industry requires specializing in the process characteristics of automotive parts, exchanges with the automotive industry, and joint research and development of modular and serialized complete sets of flexible production line. The flexible production line focuses on the processing of hub machining parts such as automobile engine cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts, connecting rods, camshafts, boxes, etc.
The rapid combination of modules suitable for mixed production can reorganize the production line, and grasp the performance evaluation, error traceability, Quality control and management integration technology, development of high-speed, precise, reliable CNC cutting machine, at the same time with high-speed reclaiming, auxiliary equipment such as deburring function.
The pivot processing parts of large ships are concentrated in the base, frame, cylinder block, cylinder head, piston rod, crosshead, connecting rod, crankshaft, and gearbox transmission shaft, rudder shaft and propeller of high-power diesel engine. Hub processing The material of the parts is special alloy steel, which is generally processed in small batches, and the finished product rate is required to be 100%. Hub processing parts have the characteristics of heavy weight, complex appearance, high precision, and high processing difficulty. The processing of large-scale ship hub parts requires heavy-duty and super-heavy CNC cutting machines with high power, high reliability and multi-axis.
Power generation equipment hub processing parts are heavy, special appearance, high precision, difficult to process, and expensive. For example, the pressure vessel of nuclear power station weighs 400~500 tons, and the rotor of large steam turbines and generators weighs more than 100 tons, which requires reliability. Work for more than 30 years. Therefore, the numerical control cutting machine required for the manufacture of power generation equipment hub parts is characterized by large specifications, high rigidity, and high reliability.
The structural characteristics of typical parts in the aviation industry are the large number of integral thin-walled structures with complex shapes. In order to increase the maneuverability of aircraft, increase payload and range, reduce costs, carry out lightweight design and widely use new lightweight materials. A large number of aluminum alloys, high-temperature alloys, titanium alloys, high-strength steels, composite materials, engineering ceramics, etc. are used. Thin-walled parts and honeycomb parts with complex structures have complex shapes, with many holes, cavities, grooves, and reinforcing ribs, and poor process rigidity. According to the structural characteristics and processing requirements of the machined parts in the aviation industry, the CNC cutting machine is required to have sufficient rigidity, simple operation, clear man-machine interface, spline interpolation, and process average control to reduce the impact on the processing accuracy of the corners. Online measurement simulation function.
For the future development of the CNC laser cutting machine industry, from the perspective of applicable industries and enterprises, the key development scope of the CNC laser cutting machine will be centered on the following aspects:
- High-speed, precision CNC lathes, turning centers and compound machining machines with more than four-axis linkage. It mainly meets the needs of aerospace, aviation, instrumentation, instrumentation, electronic information and biological engineering industries.
- High-speed, high-precision CNC milling and boring machine and high-speed, high-precision vertical and horizontal machining center. It mainly meets the processing needs of large-scale and complex structure brackets, shells, boxes, light metal material parts and precision parts in industries such as automobile engine cylinder blocks and heads, aerospace and high-tech industries.
- Heavy and super heavy CNC machine tools: CNC floor milling and boring machines, heavy CNC gantry boring and milling machines and gantry machining centers, heavy CNC horizontal and vertical lathes, CNC heavy gear hobbing machines, etc. These products meet the requirements of energy, aerospace, and military industries. , Ship main engine manufacturing, heavy machinery manufacturing, large mold processing, steam turbine cylinder block and other industry parts processing needs.
- CNC grinding machines: CNC ultra-precision grinders, high-speed and high-precision crankshaft grinders and camshaft grinders, various high-precision and high-speed special grinders, etc., to meet the needs of precision and ultra-precision machining.
- CNC metal forming machine tools (forging equipment): CNC high-speed precision sheet metal stamping equipment, laser cutting composite machines, CNC powerful spinning machines, etc., mainly to meet the needs of high-efficiency production of sheet metal in industries such as automobiles, motorcycles, electronic information industries, and home appliances And the processing needs of various thin-walled, high-strength, high-precision turning parts in the automotive wheel and military industry.
- CNC electrical machining machine tools: large precision CNC EDM machine tools, CNC low-speed wire EDM cutting machine tools, precision small hole electrical processing machine tools, etc., mainly to meet large and precision mold processing, precision parts processing, taper hole or special-shaped hole processing And the special needs of aerospace, aviation and other industries.
- Special CNC machine tools and production lines: flexible processing automatic production lines (FMS/FMC) and various special CNC machine tools. This type of production line is aimed at processing cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, gearboxes, etc., and multiple varieties and batches in industries such as automobiles and home appliances. Processing requirements for shell and box parts.