Do you know the major industries in which laser cutting machines are used?Yoyokuo
At present, China is in the peak period of replacing old and new processes. In the sheet metal processing and cutting industries, fiber laser cutting machines are steadily replacing traditional processing equipment. What industries are laser cutting machines mainly used in? FEIYUE Laser tells you:
- The automotive industry. Many parts and sheet metal parts in the automotive industry need to be processed, and the traditional cutting process is inefficient and has poor precision, and the laser cutting machine just makes up for this shortcoming.
- Cabinet industry. Including power distribution cabinets, file cabinets, etc., are all thin plates standardized production, requiring efficiency, laser cutting machine processing is more suitable, high efficiency, and can be double-layered processing for specific plates, which saves time and labor costs.
- Advertising industry. Due to the high customization in the advertising industry, the traditional method is very inefficient. Using a laser cutting machine, no matter how thick the plate is, no matter how many fonts, the laser cutting machine will satisfy you.
- Fitness equipment. Due to the country’s emphasis on sports health and the development of personal health concepts. Square fitness equipment and home fitness equipment have gradually developed, and the demand has gradually increased. Basically, it is some pipe cutting, and it is more convenient and quick to use a pipe laser cutting machine.
- Kitchenware industry. Now that there are more and more houses, more and more decorations, and more and more kitchen-related products are in demand, laser cutting machines are suitable for cutting thin-plate stainless steel, with high speed, high precision, high satisfaction, and can realize customized and personalized product development , won the favor of kitchenware manufacturers.
- Sheet metal processing. Simply put, processing is a variety of plates and cutting parts with different graphics. Laser cutting machines have unique efficiency and precision advantages in cutting plates within 30mm, and the development of the processing industry is also becoming more and more popular.