Why does the metal laser cutting machine appear to be abnormally reset?Yoyokuo
Metal laser cutting machine is a relatively advanced equipment for metal processing. During processing, it occasionally encounters abnormal resetting of metal laser cutting machine. So, what causes the abnormal reset of the metal laser cutting machine? In such a situation, what should we do? The following editor will take everyone to discuss the cause and effect.
Why does the metal laser cutting machine appear to be abnormally reset?
The reasons for the abnormal reset of the metal laser cutting machine are generally as follows:
- The X-axis and Y-axis of the laser cutting machine move in opposite directions and hit the side end. For this phenomenon, check whether the motherboard parameters are wrong, and stop the machine to check whether there is any problem with the parameter settings of the motherboard.
- The control panel of the laser cutting machine is displayed normally, and the X-axis and Y-axis do not move. You can try to unplug the sensor terminal of the motherboard to see if the machine is moving. In this case, consider replacing the sensor.
- The beam is reset normally, and the X axis of the laser cutting machine does not move. The motor wire or the motor shaft may be broken. For this phenomenon, the motor wire or small motor should be replaced.
- The direction is correct when resetting, but the X-axis or Y-axis cannot be stopped at the apex (check the motherboard parameters first). If it is correct, check the motherboard or sensor for this phenomenon, and replace it.
In this situation, we can generally take the following methods to try to solve it:
- Check whether the sensor is stained with dust, poor contact or damaged (wipe the dust on the sensor or replace it);
- Check whether the flexible conductive belt data cable is in poor contact or damaged (trim the data cable and re-plug or replace the data cable);
- Check whether the ground wire contact is reliable or the high-voltage wire is damaged (re-ground or replace the high-voltage wire);
- The motor wire is in poor contact (replace the motor wire or small motor).